I am truly honored and grateful to be nominated for this wonderful award by a very special writer Tashnee.V. Mavee
Please do visit her blog she is an amazing writer, fashion blogger and skin care guru. You will never be bored with her open and accommodating attitude that will keep you riveted and ensure re-visits to her blog.
Thank you, dear sister,Tashnee for finding me worthy of the award , your job of showing people how to dress up and look good in spite of their income line is superb and please keep doing it as many people are benefiting a lot from them.
RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
1.) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2.) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3.) Also inform them about their nomination.
4.) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
I’ll start with the seven facts about myself
1. I believe in people and always work to see the good side in every body i meet.
2. I am goal driven and passionate about my work.
3. I believe in countering any setback so the name of the blog, “winning setbacks”
4. I love reading because i believe that readers are leaders.
5. I am not too organized as a person so i gravitate those who are, to keep learning from them.
6. I love music a lot even from different cultures.
7. I hate to see people suffer so i try to help in any way i cuold even if is true a kind word
And my nominees are:
I want to say thank you to all my friends who are following my blog, special thanks goes to my blog mentor and friend, Mohamad Al Karbi who is people builder as he spends a lot of his time in couching and encouraging a lot of new bloggers and inviting so many people from different races all over the world to showcase their God given talent through his own blog, I also thank each and everyone of my followers as i will never be noticed without every single one of you, i don’t take that for granted,I appreciate your time invested in reading my posts.
God bless all of you in abundance .